Powell Engineering and Consulting has a reputation for high-quality service, responsiveness, technical expertise while understanding that clear, detailed construction documents are integral to a project’s success both in terms of budget and schedule.
We believe that early identification of key design issues results in a better product. You can be assured that PEC is in constant pursuit of driving projects to perfection.
As your engineering consultant, PEC will make decisions that are in your best interest. With our comprehensive expertise, diverse project experience, technical skills including Civil 3D and BIM, we are equipped to handle your project’s biggest issues and smallest details.
PEC has a strong understanding of the local, state, and national regulatory environments. This knowledge saves clients valuable time when they embark on a project that spans new or multiple regulatory jurisdictions. Hence, we encourage our clients to “think outside the box” as we endeavor to meet the visionary goals of a project.
Powell Engineering and Consulting provides expertise in all aspects of site development from:
- Initial site evaluation and regulatory agency due diligence
- Programming and conceptual designs to allow clients to make an informed decision that are in line with the business pro-forma.
- Detailed site layout and infrastructure design.
- Stormwater Management.
- Sanitary sewer, fire water, domestic water design.
- Pavement design.
- Retaining wall design.
- Low-Impact Development (LID)
- DEQ permitting, including 1200-C, 1200-CN, and 401 Water Quality permits.
- Construction Drawings, Details, and Specifications for a wide range of Residential, Commercial, Institutional, and Industrial developments and redevelopments.
- Design-Build experience.
- Greenfield, brownfield, and urban redevelopment sites.
Engineering site infrastructure requires a keen eye to detail and significant coordination with all the disciplines on the team. A strength of PEC is the ability to develop efficient, cost-effective solutions of the required grading, underground utilities, stormwater detention, and stormwater quality facilities on our projects allow us to consistently meet and often times exceed our clients’ goals.
PEC promotes sustainable design. This requires early project involvement and cross-disciplinary coordination, encouraging collaboration with stakeholders and team members while generated creative ideas for delivering sustainable design elements that are cost-effective and efficiently implemented to ensure that these LID best management practices will have a measurable impact on the sustainability of the project and the environment.