A civil engineering firm, located in the heart of the Rogue Valley in Medford, Oregon, PEC specializes in commercial, industrial, educational, and residential site development as well as capital improvement projects. Our clientele includes architects, developers, commercial contractors, public agencies, and land owners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Two or more years of relevant experience in site development
- Familiarity with AutoCAD Civil3D
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to identify discrepancies
- AutoCAD drafting
- Site Plan layout and design
- Stormwater layout and design
- Fire and Domestic Water layout and design
- Sanitary Sewer layout and design
- Civil 3D Site Grading
This position is under the direction and supervision of a licensed professional engineer. Excellent Benefit Package. Salary DPE. Full or Part-Time positions considered.
If interested, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com